Daily Gosho Passage - 28 July
Jim Heckler
2005-07-27 23:42:58 UTC
Nam – Myoho – Renge – Kyo

You realize from this that the people of today speak words that in no
way match what is in their hearts. It is as though they were to beat
their parents with a copy of the Classic of Filial Piety. When they
know that, unseen by others, the Buddhas and bodhisattvas are
observing them, how can they fail to be ashamed of such actions!

Questions and Answers on
Embracing the Lotus Sutra
MWND, Vol. V., p. 32

Nam – Myoho – Renge – Kyo
Sir Gilligan Horry
2005-07-28 04:28:29 UTC
Post by Jim Heckler
Nam – Myoho – Renge – Kyo
You realize from this that the people of today speak words that in no
way match what is in their hearts. It is as though they were to beat
their parents with a copy of the Classic of Filial Piety. When they
know that, unseen by others, the Buddhas and bodhisattvas are
observing them, how can they fail to be ashamed of such actions!
Questions and Answers on
Embracing the Lotus Sutra
MWND, Vol. V., p. 32
Nam – Myoho – Renge – Kyo
They don't fail to be ashamed of such actions!

We learn and become better than the past.

On the Colin Fry (Medium) Show,
passed away people forgave friends and relatives, saying...
"we all have done things which we are ashamed of".

However...

Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own
will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your
mind. Such plans are on the way.

http://raenergy.igc.org/ETtoEarth.html

http://www.netro.ca/disclosure/npccmenu.htm

Best regards to Daisaku Ikeda.

Thank you for the book called
"Life: An Enigma, A Precious Jewel".

________________

Love.

====

P.S.

NDE

'Near Death Experience' information is real...

"The Day I Died" BBC documentary about NDEs.

http://thegroundoffaith.orcon.net.nz/pam.html

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0420573/

If those links go off-line use the... http://www.archive.org
'Way Back Machine' to see copies of the above websites.

Love.