Daily Gosho Passage
Jim Heckler
2007-01-09 22:46:12 UTC
I will start posting the Daily Gosho tomorrow(10 Jan). I've just
returned home from a short hospital stay (had a mild stroke), and I'm
just getting organized. I will post all those I missed and will
bring everyone up to date.

Jim

Nam - Myoho - Renge - Kyo
Kurt
2007-01-10 03:16:54 UTC
Post by Jim Heckler
I will start posting the Daily Gosho tomorrow(10 Jan). I've just
returned home from a short hospital stay (had a mild stroke), and I'm
just getting organized. I will post all those I missed and will
bring everyone up to date.
Jim
Nam - Myoho - Renge - Kyo
My prayers are with you, JIm. Despite the horrible treatment you get
from one person up here, never give up.
Thanks for continually posting the Gosho. It's pretty much the only
positive thing up here, lately.