Daily Gosho Passage - 13 March
Jim Heckler
2006-03-13 03:52:36 UTC
Nam - Myoho - Renge - Kyo

From a mundane view, I, Nichiren, am the poorest person in Japan, but
in light of Buddhism, I am the wealthiest person in the world. When I
consider this is all because the time is right, I am overwhelmed with
joy and cannot restrain my tears. It is impossible to repay my debt
of gratitude to Lord Shakyamuni.

Establishing the Four Bodhisattvas
As the Object of Worship
MWND, Vol. III, p. 296

Nam - Myoho - Renge - Kyo
heron stone
2006-03-13 08:15:37 UTC
Post by Jim Heckler
From a mundane view, I, Nichiren, am the poorest person in Japan, but
in light of Buddhism, I am the wealthiest person in the world. When I
consider this is all because the time is right, I am overwhelmed with
joy and cannot restrain my tears. It is impossible to repay my debt
of gratitude to Lord Shakyamuni.
Establishing the Four Bodhisattvas
As the Object of Worship
MWND, Vol. III, p. 296
at last... something that almost makes sense

unDO email address
___
Nature, heron stone
to be commanded, http://www.gendo.net