Daily Gosho Passage - 22 June
Jim Heckler
2005-06-22 23:10:10 UTC
Nam - Myoho - Renge - Kyo

In judging the relative merit of Buddhist doctrines, I, Nichiren,
believe that the best standards are those of reason and documentary
proof. And even more valuable than reason and documentary proof is
the proof of actual fact.

Three Tripitaka Masters Pray for Rain
MWND, Vol. VI, p. 111

Nam - Myoho - Renge - Kyo
Jim Heckler
2005-06-22 23:19:01 UTC
OK, guys, I'm sorry, but I posted 23 June Gosho as 22 June. Sorry for
the goof. Hope it didn't confuse anyone. Trouble is I'm still on the
Oxycontin, and am not always thinking straight.

Jim

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Jim Heckler
2005-06-23 22:07:19 UTC
Nam – Myoho – Renge – Kyo

All the prophecies he wrote have come true without exception.
Therefore you should not doubt what he has told you concerning your
future existence.

Letter from Sado
MWND, Vol. I, p. 36

Nam – Myoho – Renge – Kyo