Daily Gosho Passage - 28 February
Jim Heckler
2007-03-02 01:32:36 UTC
Nam - Myoho - Renge - Kyo

The Law does not spread itself. Because the Law is spread by a
person, both the aw and the Person are to be revered equally.

Hyaku-rokka Sho;
Gosho, p. 1687

Nam - Myoho - Renge - Kyo
Kurt
2007-03-02 03:24:58 UTC
Post by Jim Heckler
Nam - Myoho - Renge - Kyo
The Law does not spread itself. Because the Law is spread by a
person, both the aw and the Person are to be revered equally.
Hyaku-rokka Sho;
Gosho, p. 1687
Nam - Myoho - Renge - Kyo
Thanks for the postings, Jim. Hope all is well.
Jim Heckler
2007-03-02 06:51:38 UTC
Post by Kurt
Post by Jim Heckler
Nam - Myoho - Renge - Kyo
The Law does not spread itself. Because the Law is spread by a
person, both the aw and the Person are to be revered equally.
Hyaku-rokka Sho;
Gosho, p. 1687
Nam - Myoho - Renge - Kyo
Thanks for the postings, Jim. Hope all is well.
Thanks, just had another short hospital trip, but things are going
good. It's like the darkness before the dawn, hospital down times are
getting shorter, and I'm coming back a little stronger each time. So I
know, things will work out.

Jim

Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo