Daily Gosho Passage - 03 March
Jim Heckler
2006-03-02 23:07:03 UTC
Nam - Myoho - Renge - Kyo

The five characters of Myo, Ho, Ren, Ge and Kyo coincide with the five
traditional religious festivals of the Asian calendar year. Myo is
celebrated on the first day of the first month. Ho is commemorated on
the third day of the third month. Ren is honored on the fifth day of
the fifth month. Ge is observed on the seventh day of the seventh
month. Appreciation is offered to Kyo on the ninth day of the ninth
month. If we always chant Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo with this same spirit
of reverence, we will guarantee ourselves peace and security in this
lifetime and a nurturing environment in the next.

Reply to Akimoto
Gosho, p. 334

Nam - Myoho - Renge - Kyo
Nrdo Hesson
2006-03-03 02:56:02 UTC
Post by Jim Heckler
The five characters of Myo, Ho, Ren, Ge and Kyo coincide with the five
traditional religious festivals of the Asian calendar year. Myo is
celebrated on the first day of the first month. Ho is commemorated on
the third day of the third month. Ren is honored on the fifth day of
the fifth month. Ge is observed on the seventh day of the seventh
month. Appreciation is offered to Kyo on the ninth day of the ninth
month. If we always chant Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo with this same spirit
of reverence, we will guarantee ourselves peace and security in this
lifetime and a nurturing environment in the next.
Reply to Akimoto
Gosho, p. 334
isn't that nice...
--
If you know who you are, Nrdo Hesson
you know who I am. ***@yahoo.com
Kurt
2006-03-03 04:36:52 UTC
Post by Nrdo Hesson
Post by Jim Heckler
The five characters of Myo, Ho, Ren, Ge and Kyo coincide with the five
traditional religious festivals of the Asian calendar year. Myo is
celebrated on the first day of the first month. Ho is commemorated on
the third day of the third month. Ren is honored on the fifth day of
the fifth month. Ge is observed on the seventh day of the seventh
month. Appreciation is offered to Kyo on the ninth day of the ninth
month. If we always chant Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo with this same spirit
of reverence, we will guarantee ourselves peace and security in this
lifetime and a nurturing environment in the next.
Reply to Akimoto
Gosho, p. 334
isn't that nice...
This will help your with nrdos posts: