Daily Gosho Passage - 03 June
Jim Heckler
2006-06-02 22:15:18 UTC
Nam - Myoho - Renge - Kyo

…although I may be a mere mortal of no social standing, so long as I
uphold the Lotus Sutra, I deserve to be called the foremost Great Man
in all Japan at this time.

Selection of the Time
MWND, Vol. III, p. 175

Nam - Myoho - Renge - Kyo
heron stone
2006-06-03 02:43:45 UTC
Post by Jim Heckler
…although I may be a mere mortal of no social standing, so long as I
uphold the Lotus Sutra, I deserve to be called the foremost Great Man
in all Japan at this time.
?doesn't anyone else here think that this is just
a little ridiculous... self-contradictory

unDO email address
___
Nature, heron stone
to be commanded, http://gendo.net
must be obeyed. mailto:***@gendo.net
Kurt
2006-06-03 02:54:23 UTC
Post by heron stone
Post by Jim Heckler
…although I may be a mere mortal of no social standing, so long as I
uphold the Lotus Sutra, I deserve to be called the foremost Great Man
in all Japan at this time.
?doesn't anyone else here think that this is just
a little ridiculous... self-contradictory
We study Buddhism. You don't.
heron stone
2006-06-06 02:54:52 UTC
Post by Kurt
Post by heron stone
Post by Jim Heckler
…although I may be a mere mortal of no social standing, so long as I
uphold the Lotus Sutra, I deserve to be called the foremost Great Man
in all Japan at this time.
?doesn't anyone else here think that this is just
a little ridiculous... self-contradictory
We study Buddhism. You don't.
.tell me Kurt...
?who's looking thru your eyes

unDO email address
___
Kurt
2006-06-06 03:43:31 UTC
Post by heron stone
Post by Kurt
Post by heron stone
Post by Jim Heckler
…although I may be a mere mortal of no social standing, so long as I
uphold the Lotus Sutra, I deserve to be called the foremost Great Man
in all Japan at this time.
?doesn't anyone else here think that this is just
a little ridiculous... self-contradictory
We study Buddhism. You don't.
.tell me Kurt...
?who's looking thru your eyes
I am.
Heron -

With all your goofy punctuation and oblique potshots (shades of the teen
chat room on AOL), you still won't even take a serious look at Nichiren
Buddhism.

You can't help those who can't help themselves...
heron stone
2006-06-08 05:16:19 UTC
Post by Kurt
Post by heron stone
.tell me Kurt...
?who's looking thru your eyes
I am.
Heron -
With all your goofy punctuation and oblique potshots (shades of the teen
chat room on AOL), you still won't even take a serious look at Nichiren
Buddhism.
You can't help those who can't help themselves...
?to what does the word "I" refer

.i haven't taken a serious look at Amway either
.since there are only 24 hrs/day, i must make
decisions as to how to invest my time

.i'm not trying to help anyone
.no one needs help
.everyone has exactly what they have created
for themselves... exactly what they want

.everyone who really wants enlightenment is
enlightened already

.i'm looking for my camrads

.if you know who you are, you know who i am

heron

unDO email address
___
Yelps

heron stone
2006-06-09 03:11:01 UTC
an example of a typical human who believes everything
it hears its language machine say... a soul hijacked
by a monkey operating system (MOS)
Yelps

heron stone

Kurt
2006-06-11 01:19:08 UTC
Post by heron stone
Post by Yelps
You haven't any idea what you are saying. You are a plastic anachronism,
embossed in ego, wriggling like a worm.
if you know who you are, you know who i am
Popeye?
Kurt
2006-06-09 15:02:01 UTC
Post by heron stone
an example of a typical human who believes everything
it hears its language machine say... a soul hijacked
by a monkey operating system (MOS)
Ah, to be young and self-tortured...
Cody
2006-06-09 15:13:42 UTC
Post by Kurt
Post by heron stone
an example of a typical human who believes everything
it hears its language machine say... a soul hijacked
by a monkey operating system (MOS)
Ah, to be young and self-tortured...
Youth is wasted on the young.

Cody
heron stone
2006-06-09 23:50:34 UTC
Post by Cody
Post by Kurt
Post by heron stone
an example of a typical human who believes everything
it hears its language machine say... a soul hijacked
by a monkey operating system (MOS)
Ah, to be young and self-tortured...
Youth is wasted on the young.
Cody
well... it's certainly not wasted on this 60-something-year-old monky

unDO email address
___